The Harbour Group (THG) is looking for candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience in public relations or international affairs. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and self-starter with strong project management, written and oral communications skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. Candidates must be able to tackle multiple assignments at once, while working on teams with other professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and self-starter, and able to meet tight deadlines and quickly produce work product, work closely with senior managers and client leaders, and advise clients.
Candidates with particular familiarity of the Middle East region are preferred.
Additional position responsibilities include:
- Work with clients and internal managers to develop and implement public diplomacy and communications plans or projects.
- Manage relationships with clients and partners.
- Research and prepare briefing papers, fact sheets, white papers, memos, and plans.
- Write speeches, press releases, advisories and other materials for media.
- Organize and prepare presentation materials.
- Draft online/digital content for clients.
- Develop editorial and content calendars.
- Develop draft copy for various digital communications products, including videos and infographics.
Candidates should be strong writers and able to work as a member of a team of professionals.
Previous experience working in a media organization or PR agency is preferred. An undergraduate degree in a related discipline is required; advanced degree preferred. Foreign language skills in either Arabic, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese are a plus.
THG is deeply committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling work environment, with competitive salary and benefits. THG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.