The Harbour Group (THG) is looking for a smart, hard-working recent college graduate with a strong interest in communications, public relations and international affairs.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have strong research and writing skills. Organizational skills are a must, and candidates should be able to juggle multiple assignments at once while working on teams with other professionals.
THG’s Account Coordinators are responsible for supporting client account teams and the firm’s office operations. Additional position responsibilities include:
- Monitoring relevant print, broadcast, online and social media coverage of key client issues and preparing reports.
- Researching relevant policy and business issues and writing briefing materials.
- Drafting social media content, event invitations, website or other electronic updates, for use by client account teams.
- Conducting background research of media, policymakers and other third-party stakeholders; maintaining contact databases and developing lists.
- Pitching story ideas to media and securing coverage.
- Attending events and meetings and preparing follow-up reports.
- Organizing and managing event logistics, including coordinating with outside vendors.
- Performing office administrative functions, including ordering supplies, supporting IT and financial staff, and answering phones.
THG is deeply committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling work environment, with competitive salary and benefits. THG is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Foreign language skills are a plus (especially Arabic or Chinese).
To apply for the position, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.