The Harbour Group (THG) is looking for a smart, hard-working recent college graduate with a strong interest in communications and public relations. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and self-starter with strong written and oral communications skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. Candidates must be able to tackle multiple assignments at once, while working on teams with other professionals.
THG’s Account Coordinators are responsible for supporting client account teams and the firm’s office operations. Additional position responsibilities include:
- Monitoring relevant print, broadcast, online and social media coverage of key client issues and preparing reports.
- Researching relevant policy and business issues and writing briefing materials.
- Drafting social media content, event invitations, website or other electronic updates, for use by client account teams.
- Conducting background research of media, policymakers and other third-party stakeholders; maintaining contact databases and developing lists.
- Pitching story ideas to media and securing coverage.
- Attending events and meetings and preparing follow-up reports.
- Organizing and managing event logistics, including coordinating with outside vendors.
- Performing office administrative functions, including ordering supplies, supporting IT and financial staff, and answering phones.
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
THG is deeply committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling work environment, with competitive salary and benefits. THG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .