The Harbour Group (THG) is looking for a smart, hard-working recent college graduate with a strong interest in international affairs and public relations. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and self-starter with strong written and oral communications skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. Candidates must be able to tackle multiple assignments at once, while working on teams with other professionals.
THG’s Account Coordinators are responsible for supporting client account teams and the firm’s office operations. Additional position responsibilities include:
- Monitor relevant print, broadcast, online and social media coverage of key client issues and prepare reports.
- Researching relevant policy and business issues and writing briefing materials.
- Maintain databases of media, opinion influencers and other key government and third-party officials.
- Draft social media content and track social media coverage of stories, and prepare reports.
- Organize logistical details for events, including coordinating with outside vendors.
- Pitch story ideas to media and secure coverage.
- Edit digital video and create digital/social media graphics.
- Perform office administrative functions, including ordering supplies, supporting IT and financial staff, and answering phones.
Candidates should be strong writers and able to work as a member of a team of professionals. An interest in communications, public relations, public policy and/or international affairs is preferred. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Proficiency in Arabic is a plus.
THG is deeply committed to providing a supportive and fulfilling work environment, with competitive salary and benefits. THG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .